Cancellations and Things to know about your booking
Cancellations, Worth knowing & Terms
If a travel warning for Tyrol applies due to Covid-19 or if closed borders are the case, a FREE CANCELLATION is possible AT ANY TIME!
Otherwise, the following relaxed cancellation conditions apply for the arrivals:
- till 1 month before arrival – free of charge/no cancellation costs
- till 7 days before arrival: 70% of total price
- from 7 days before arrival: 90% of total price
- Group bookings are not covered by this special arrangement. Valid are the general Terms and Conditions for the Hotel Industry (AGBH 2006)
The cancellation notice must be received by us in writing and confirmed by us in writing.
We recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance for your personal safety!
In case of a fixed reservation of a room we ask you to pay a deposit of Euro 500,00 per reserved double room and Euro 250,00 per reserved single room.
You may send your deposit payment by bank transfer to our account: Bank: Raiffeisenbank Paznaun subsidiary Ischgl:
account named: Hotel Salnerhof GmbH
IBAN: AT13 3624 8000 0002 0222
BIC: RZTIA T 22248
intended use for payment: name and holiday periode
Alternatively, we can make the charge directly from your credit card. We will require the number and expiration date (VISA, MASTERCARD). Checks are not accepted.
Arrival & Departurekeyboard_arrow_right
- We kindly request that you vacate the room no later than 10.00 a.m. on the departure day.
- Please consider when planning your arrival that the room will be ready for you at 3.00 p.m.
- If you arrive later than 6.00 p.m., we request you to inform us in advance. P: +43 (0)5444 5182
Dogs only on requestkeyboard_arrow_right
There are special dog rooms. Please note that dogs have to be announced when making the reservation. For your pet we charge Euro 25,00/day without food for special cleaning of the rooms.
Please understand that your pet may not be taken into the dining room and spa facilities.
General terms an conditionskeyboard_arrow_right
Our hotel offers free Wi-Fi. You will receive a code at the reception for internet access or sending emails (free throughout the hotel).
No liability is assumed for failures.
The following Salnerhof children's reductions apply for the specified period in the winter and summer season in the room of the parents or 2 full-paying guests.
Reduction for children winter
- 0-1 year: €10,00/day
- 2-3 years: €30,00/day
- 4-7 years: - 50% from daily rate
- 8-11 years: - 30% from daily rate
- 12-15 years: - 25% from daily rate
- from 16 years: - 10% from daily rate
special Child discount from 19th March, 2022
- 0-2 year: free of charge
- 3-5 years: €25,00/day
- 6-8 years: €50,00/day
- 9-13 years: - 50% from daily rate
- 14-18 years: - 30% from daily rate
- from 19 years: - 20% from daily rate
Reduction for children summer
- up to 6 years: free
- from 7 to 10 years: 50% from daily rate
- from 11 to 15 years: 30% from daily rate
- from 16 years: 20% from daily rate
The payment of the hotel bill can be made in cash (Euros) or by Maestro card or credit card (VISA or MASTERCARD).
No refund for not consumed food.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept cheques.
If there is more than one booking request for a room please understand that we prefer the earlier reservation. We cannot guarantee specific room numbers or floors. Please understand that due to the great numbers of pre-reservations there may be date deviations!
It is possible to book a double room category B (modern/alpine style) for single use. We charge a surcharge of EURO 40.00 – EURO 60.00 to the current daily price for the single room apart
For stays of 4 days or less, we will add a 10% short-stay surcharge.
Trip cancellation insurancekeyboard_arrow_right
We recommend travel cancellation insurance and are happy to arrange this for you. Please note that, in the event of cancellation, cancellation costs can be deducted from the advance payment.
You can purchase holiday cancellation insurance from our partner, the European Travelinsurance.
Please show personal responsibility and protect your health as well as the health of those around you.
Install and activate the current Ski-Ischgl app and help to optimize the "contact tracing". You will always receive the latest information.