Enjoy the adrenaline rush in Ischgl
Ischgl the hiking and mountain biking paradise with its Silvretta Arena, also offers plenty of other outdoor activities for its guests. You definitely will not feel bored in the Paznauntal, Tyrol! Whether leisurely and quiet or rather wild, anything is possible in Ischgl. Climbing in high alpine terrain, rapid bike tours, challenging tennis, relaxing by golf playing or swimming in the crystal clear mountain lakes - if that is too cold, indoor & outdoor pools are a welcome break and cool down on hot summer days! Or climb into the saddle, take riding lessons or enjoy horse rides in the beautiful mountain landscape of the Paznaun Valley. Rafting and Canyoning - plunge by boat or rope into the cool water in your boat or from a rope. More information about the summer programm you will find here.
- Boulder towers, trampolines, slacklines, Kneipp pool, sand play area for small children, several barbecue areas
- 2 landscape ponds with a raft
- WC facilities, drinks/snacks machine
- Sun loungers, hammocks & e-bike charging station
The Waldbad is an adventure and relaxation pool and offers young and old a place to feel good. A children's area for the youngest guests, a water slide with a length of 47 meters and a pool for classic stretching can be found here.
This lake in the Paznaun valley does not offer you the opportunity to swim, but it does offer a fresh cooling for feet and legs. Children can also playfully let off steam at the lake on hot summer days. Two barbecue stations are available at the lake, where you can prepare and eat your own food over an open fire.
The play, sports and water park in the heart of See includes the large bathing lake with a total area of about 6000 m² and 4 m depth, the children's pool with 1000 m² and only 0.4 m depth and soon an idyllic natural pond. All around, numerous recreational facilities provide for variety.
Motorcycling in the Alps
Winding roads, serpentines and steep hairpin bends that wind their way through the impressive alpine landscape. Breathtaking views of mighty mountain giants and the indescribable feeling of freedom during a speedy joyride through the border triangle of Austria, Switzerland and Italy.
Tour suggestions around our Salnerhofkeyboard_arrow_right
- Tour 1 - Silvretta Hochalpenstraße - 155 km
Ischgl - Landeck - St. Anton - Arlbergpass - Langen - Schruns - Bieler Höhe - Ischgl
- Tour 2 - Through the Lechtal - 230 to 255 km
Ischgl - Landeck - St. Anton - Arlbergpass - Flexenpass - Warth - Namlostal (optional) - Hahntennjoch - Imst ... 2.1. Pitztaler Gletscher - Pillerhöhe - Prutz - Ischgl 2.2. Pillerhöhe - Kaunertaler Gletscher - Prutz - Ischgl
- Tour 3 - Dolce Vita - 329 km
Ischgl - Landeck- Pfunds - Martina - Susch - Zernez - Berninapass - Forcola di Livigno - Livigno - Zernez - Susch - Landeck - Ischgl
- Tour 4 - To Italy - 399 km
Ischgl - Norbertshöhe - Reschenpass - Stilfserjoch - Passo di Foscagno - Guarda Höhenstraße - Ischgl
- Tour 5 - Silvretta & Käsestraße - 253 km
Ischgl - Pillerhöhe - Hahntennjoch - Hochtannberg - Faschinajoch - Silvretta Hochalpenstraße - Ischgl
- Tour 6 - Engadin Circular route - 355 km
Ischgl - Flüelapass - Albulapass - Ofenpass - Reschenpass - Ischgl
- Tour 1 - Silvretta Hochalpenstraße - 155 km
Climbing experience in Paznaun
In the neighboring village of Galtür is the largest natural climbing wall in Austria. With a width of 135 m and a height of 30 m it offers enough climbing fun for all climbing friends from young to old. It offers 5 different routes with degrees of difficulty from 2 to 5.
For children and beginners of climbing there is a boulder block near the natural climbing wall - it is ideal because there is only half a meter between the soles and the ground.
The Via Ferrata Greitspitz ends on the 2,850 m high secondary peak. With difficulty B a breathtaking sight is waiting for you on the Greitspitz. Another Via Ferrata is the Filmspitz. This one is situated at 3,000m above sea level and a perfect climbing experience for beginners and children.
The Mountain Guide Office Galtür offers climbing courses for beginners and advanced climbers.
TVB Galtür, P: +43 (0)5443 8521.
Golf courts around Ischglkeyboard_arrow_right
- Golfclub Hoch Montafon (Gaschurn & Partenen) (9-hole) - 25 min
- Golfclub Mieminger Plateau (9-hole) and (18-hole) - 1 h 10 min
- Golfclub Seefeld Wildmoos (18-hole) - 1 h 30 min
- Golfacademy Seefeld Tirol (6-hole) - 1 h 30 min
- Golfclub Bludenz Braz (18-hole) - 55 min
- Golfclub St. Anton (9-hole) - 1 h
- Golfclub Lech (9-hole) - 1 h 15 min
- Golfclub Brand (18-hole) - 1 h 20 min
- Golfclub Zugspitz (9-hole) - 1 h 40 min
- Golfplatz Mieming (27-hole) - 1 h 10 min
- Golfplatz Seefeld Reith (9-hole) - 1 h 25 min