Hiking Holidays Tyrol & Nordic Walking
Experience the mountains around Ischgl actively
Explore the Paznaun Alps at their best while hiking. With its location in the heart of the Paznaun valley, Ischgl is the perfect starting point for unforgettable and fascinating tours through one of the most beautiful Alpine regions. Everyone will find his/her personal highlight, no matter if you are young or old, gourmet, on family-holidays, Alpine hut-affectionate or sports enthusiast!
The Silvretta Hiking Arena with over 300 km of maintained and clearly marked hiking trails, information walks, nature tours, alpine walks, three-country tours and hut, glacier and summit cross tours invite you to explore, relax and experience. In total, there are more than 1,000 km of hiking trails on offer.
In the countless pastures and mountain huts you can stop for refreshments and take a snack for the way that lies ahead.
Beginners and professionals can dive into the surrounding valleys, climb mountains, explore waterfalls, reservoir lakes, glaciers and more. But experience also quiet hours in the wonderful nature. Ideal to gather new strength and energy for everyday life.
Sports in the mountains! Experience Nordic walking in ISCHGL, the unique natural beauty of the environment and at the same time do something good for your body. The ideal altitude of 1,400 meters offers all sports enthusiasts ideal conditions and the beautiful natural scenery is an added incentive for all activities.
Sports scientists and sport medicine specialists developed, together with professional athletes, this new trend sport and created a form of fitness training for everyone. Nordic Walking is dynamic walking with specially designed poles. It is outdoor exercise in fresh air and on varied terrain - for old and young!
Touren & tips
- Genussroute Paznauner Almkäse - after a short walk to the Alpine Museum Kappl you can watch the dairy farmer (Thursdays and Fridays) producing cheese - and taste it afterwards.
- Smugglers tour - combine hiking and shopping. Even the ancestors of the inhabitants took the smuggler paths to Samnaun to go shopping.
- Adventure park"Vider Truja" - the adventure path about water offers relaxation for old and young.
- Adventure hike Idalp - conquer "Kitzloch" and "Bärenfalle", the two suspension bridges on the way to the idalp at 2,320 m.
- Walk of Lyrics - experience the different production stages about "legendary conserts" in Ischgl. Far away from the stage – in the forest – the songs of the stars were produced in a new and unique way. Here, the poetry of the song takes centre.