from March at a glance
infoEverything at a glance
- The FFP2 mask obligation applies in public transport, in the trade of daily needs, pharmacy, doctor and post office.
- Night catering: FFP2 masks compulsory or 3G control possible (more info on site).
- FFP2 masks are not compulsory for cable cars.
- Please note the applicable 3G rule on ENTRY !!!!
- Recognised vaccines in the EU are: AstraZeneca, Johnson & Johnson, BioNTech/Pfizer or Moderna.
- The EU-compliant vaccination certificate, the yellow vaccination card, a vaccination card and a printout or a PDF (e.g. on a mobile phone) of the data from the e-vaccination card - QRCode are valid as proof of vaccination.
- 2 vaccinations: Validity period 6 months from the day of the 2nd vaccination
- 3rd vaccination: validity period - subject to change - from the day of vaccination for 12 months.
- 1 vaccination (Johnson&Johnson) and a 2nd vaccination: validity period 6 months from the day of the 2nd vaccination.
- Vaccination & recovery: if there was a positive COVID test at least 21 days before vaccination or if there is already proof of antibodies at the time of vaccination, the proof of vaccination is already valid for 6 months from the time of the first vaccination.
ATTENTION: The vaccines SputnikV, Sinovac or Sinopharm are not EU-approved vaccines.
- A medical certificate is valid for 180 days after an expired infection with SARS-CoV-2.
- An official separation order is also valid for 180 days.
TESTED: (no tests are carried out in the hotel).
- One PCR test : Validity 72 hours (from the day of collection).
- One antigen test - validity 48 hours (Attention self-tests are NOT valid)
Children up to 12 years of age do not need to provide proof of 2G. For children from 12 to 15 years who have not yet been vaccinated or recovered, a valid PCR test must be presented upon arrival. During the stay, testing is required by law for access to the hotel, restaurants & cable cars. PCR tests are not offered at the hotel. These can only be done at the doctor's office or in the test lane.
ATTENTION: The legal regulations for entry are NOT identical with the regulations for a stay.
Please refer to the following pages for information on the current entry requirements.
WHAT Security MEASURES ARE IN PLACE IN THE HOTEL?keyboard_arrow_right
- A legally prescribed prevention concept is in place
- There is a statutory COVID 19 officer in the house
- With our Hollu cleaning concept and the associated increased cleaning and disinfection intervals, we take care of our guests and staff.
- Our ventilation systems are tested and technically state-of-the-art!
- Plexiglass panes are fitted where necessary
- Fever measurement on entry to the hotel
- The measures are continuously adapted to the legally prescribed COVID 19 changes!
- Furthermore, disinfectant dispensers are distributed throughout the house for safety purposes.
What do i have to consider in the hotel?keyboard_arrow_right
- In principle, all Covid 19 measures are repealed.
- For your safety, we kindly ask you to continue to disinfect your hands occasionally and to air your rooms.
- Furthermore, we kindly ask you to use your lounger in the wellness area only with a bath towel.
Longing for vacation meets need for security!
Everyone looks forward to holidays and now nothing stands in the way of this little holiday happiness. Enjoy your stay to the fullest. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone +43 5444 5272 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming you with us. Sincerely, your Salner family and team