Because of the COVID-19 regulations of the federal government We at the Hotel Salnerhof also implemented many measures for your safety.
The safety and health of our employees and guests remain our top priority. We do everything we can to maintain the high quality and service concept and to protect you and our employees.
When can we pamper you again in our restaurant?
We welcome you again on Friday, July 10, 2020 in our Hotel and Restaurant Salnerhof.
keyboard_arrow_rightOur hygiene measures for a safe stay
- Repeated cleaning and disinfection of the public areas every day
- Disinfection columns in all public areas
- Compliance with a specially developed COVID-19 cleaning plan
- Exclusive use of high quality cleaning agents and disinfectants
- Regular ventilation of all rooms
- Adequate table clearance in dining rooms and public areas
- Room cleaning based on the COVID-19 cleaning and disinfection plan
- Bed linen and towels are disinfected with every wash
keyboard_arrow_rightCan the safety distance be guaranteed?
To further protect your health, we of course also keep the safety distance in the seating options and stagger the reservations in order to avoid a large crowd of people as far as possible.
Please also wait in the reception area, we will be happy to accompany you to your table.
We are also very happy to welcome you again on our terrace and in our restaurant!
keyboard_arrow_rightEating in the Salnerhof
- Our buffet area offers the usual variety, whether in the morning or in the evening.
- We ask that you disinfect your hands before removing them from the buffet area
- Our kitchen team will pamper you with top-class gourmet menus
- We ensure that the necessary minimum distance between your table and neighboring tables is maintained
- Our wellness area, saunas and steam bath are of course open for you
- in compliance with the minimum distance with a limited number of people
- is cleaned and disinfected several times a day according to our COVID-19 cleaning schedule
- Treatments and massages are carried out for our guests without restrictions
- In all cosmetic and massage treatments, the utensils used are of course according to ours
- COVID-19 cleaning schedule cleaned and disinfected
- Wear a transparent mouth guard (a bit unusual, but always with a smile on your face)
- Disinfect hands and work surfaces at regular intervals
- are trained based on the guidelines of the Austrian Chamber of Commerce and checked regularly
- are friendly as usual and ensure that you have a wonderful time at the Salnerhof.
keyboard_arrow_rightHygiene instruction via the Salnerhof app
We are pleased that we can finally welcome you as guests again! In gastronomy, it is now important to consolidate your trust in hygiene. We want you to be able to enjoy with us safely and without fear. To this end, concepts and guidelines have been developed in the past few weeks in order to limit the risk of the virus spreading.
The shutdown time at Salnerhof was also used to analyze processes and - where appropriate - digitize them:
Together with our partner, we have provided our employees with a training app that enables them to get to know and refresh the most important hygiene measures in German and English - far beyond the standard. The instruction is mandatory and must be carried out by our employees before starting work.
keyboard_arrow_rightRecommended behavior for our guests
- 1 meter minimum distance with people who are not on vacation with you
- sneezing or coughing in the crook of the arm or handkerchief
- Wash and disinfect hands several times a day
- A mouth-nose guard is NOT mandatory according to the Austrian COVID-19 regulation. You can wear your mouthguard in public areas
keyboard_arrow_rightSpecial payment in summer
For summer 2020 from 10.07.2020 to 06.09.20
NO DEPOSIT REQUIRED!
You can cancel free of charge up to 7 days before the start of your trip!
The Austrian hotel contract conditions apply.
RELAXED CANCELLATION CONDITIONS for summer 2020
We look forward to starting our hotel operations on July 10th. We are happy to assist you in planning your vacation, we make this particularly easy for you: You can now cancel your booking free of charge and without any hassle from July 10th to September 6th, 2020 up to 7 days before arrival!
OF course, THE HIGHEST HYGIENE STANDARDS AND ALL COVID-19 REGULATIONS OF THE AUTHORITY ARE IMPLEMENTED.